What Parents Need to Know
Parents need to know that this 3D concert is G-rated. There's nothing inappropriate to keep away the hordes of adoring primary-school fans, who along with their tween and teen counterparts, will want to see their beloved Kevin, Joe, and Nick burn up on screen. Like Disney's other chosen acts, the Jonases are incredibly clean-cut. They obviously don't drink, swear, or do much more than occasionally, in the case of Joe, flirt with a pretty fan or two. When they're not on stage, they're shown attending promotional events around New York.
- Families can talk about the Jonas Brothers' popularity. What makes the Brothers the latest Disney-anointed phenomenon?
- How do they compare to Hannah Montana?
- Why is their music so appealing to younger kids?
- Does the concert moviegive a real look at the Brothers off stage?
- What else would you haveliked to see about Kevin, Joe, and Nick?