For those who can't get enough of The Avengers, you'll finally be able to watch that sucker as many times as you want come September 25th, when the film arrives on Blu-ray. We don't have all the specs for that Blu-ray yet, but rumors suggest it might include up to 30 minutes of additional footage not in the theatrical version, as well as bonus behind-the-scenes features and more. It must be a pretty big package because they're teasing it as "the biggest Blu-ray event of all time" in this trailer below.
What do you think it needs to include in order to live up that kind of hype?
Also, folks will be able to snatch up a monster 10-disc set featuring the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe so far, which includes:
• Marvel’s The Avengers (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Thor (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray)
• The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
• Iron Man (Blu-ray)
• Bonus Disc - “The Phase One Archives” (Blu-ray)
• Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Check out a trailer for that below ...
[via Coming Soon]