We're just about a month out from this year's San Diego Comic-Con, so you should expect to start seeing a lot of buzz regarding which highly-anticipated upcoming movies will be there with a presentation. Our friends over at Fandango already have a list of the 15 movies you're most likely to see at the convention this year, and word hit today on a little something Marvel will be sharing with fans on the convention floor.
Now, granted, Marvel has not announced what, if anything, they plan to bring to Comic-Con this year, but considering the fact that they're unveiling all the details on July 15th (the week right after Comic-Con), we're pretty confident this newly-announced 10-disc, six-movie collection will be on display in San Diego. Right now we just have this image -- teasing what they're calling Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One: Avengers Assembled, which will include the following:
• Marvel’s The Avengers (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Thor (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray)
• The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
• Iron Man (Blu-ray)
• Bonus Disc - “The Phase One Archives” (Blu-ray)
• Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Right now you can pre-order the entire set over at Amazon
for $153.30, and we imagine it will be available late summer/early fall. Expect lots more as we inch closer to July 15th ...
Follow along on Twitter @ErikDavis and @Moviesdotcom.