As the sun sets on another day, a look at some of the day's top headlines:
- Wes Bentley has landed a major role in next year's Hunger Games movie. The actor will play Seneca Crane, the head game-maker in the adaptation of Suzanne Collins' best-selling novel.
- Apparently the Twilight craze isn’t just for teenage girls. A new list of the most popular baby names in America finds Bella and Jacob at the top of the list.
- Cameron Diaz is in final negotiations to star in an adaptation of the nonfiction pregnancy series What To Expect When You’re Expecting. The movie chronicles five couples and the joys of childbirth process. Wait, didn’t we see this movie last year? Wasn’t it called Babies?
- Nathan Lane has joined the cast of Brothers Grimm: Snow White cast (that’s the one with Julia Roberts, Armie Hammer and Lily Collins) as The Queen’s terrified servant.
- Tony Jaa, best know for his Ong Bak trilogy, is set to reprise his role for The Protector 2.
- ABC has released the first cast photo of the new Charlie’s Angels TV series starring Minka Kelly, Rachel Taylor and Annie Ilonzeh. Take a peek and let us know what you think of the newest Angels.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tommy Lee Jones are the latest actors with three names to join Daniel Day-Lewis in Steven Allan Spielberg's Abraham Lincoln movie.