Marvel kicked off its 2014 Comic-Con reveal with a video recap of its entire roster of MCU films to date, starting with Iron Man right up to Guardians of the Galaxy. Naturally it was set to the Rudy score.
Note: We'll keep updating this as the news hits.
Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas are both Ant-Man.
Corey Stoll is playing the villain Darren Cross, aka Yellow Jacket. He was studying under Pym on how to manipulate matter, and eventually takes over the company from Pym and gets his own suit.
Evangeline Lilly is playing Hope Van Dyne, daughter of Henry Pym (Michael Douglas).
- Evangeline Lilly confesses she hasn't even read a script for the movie. It starts filming August 18, 2014.
- They showed a clip of Paul Rudd shrinking down to hitch onto a fly and ride it across a room in order to steal something, all while Michael Douglas guides him through the process.
Avengers: Age of Ultron:
- In the movie, after the events of Winter Soldier, Captain America is stuck in a weird place where he doesn't feel like he belongs, like he's still looking for a home.
- Robert Downey Jr. confesses that his role in each movie is becoming less significant the more people they add.
- Paul Bettany on playing the Vision: "It's been the most exciting thing that's happened to my children."
- James Spader says that Ultron is eight feet tall.
- Elizabeth Olsen confirms that her character of Scarlet Witch means there is now magic in the world of the Avengers.
- Footage Spoiler Alert: A scene where the Avengers are partying and joking around, trying to lift Thor's hammer. All fail except Captain America, who manages to move it a little bit. It also teased Hulk fighting Iron Man wearing his Hulkbuster armor. The final shot shows Tony Stark in space, surrounded by the dead bodies of all the Avengers.
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 has been dated for July 28, 2017, and will be written and directed by James Gunn.
MORE FROM AROUND THE WEB: